Effective Date: 01/01/2010
MITUSHA may transfer personal information that you share within the MITUSHA group of companies in order to provide the products that you request. Except as specified above, MITUSHA will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- MITUSHA has your consent;
- MITUSHA determines that it is required to do so by law;
- MITUSHA determines it would be appropriate to do so only in order to assist or support a third party's theft investigation involving MITUSHA’s products or a third party's theft prevention efforts relating to other products;
- MITUSHA finds that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- It is necessary in MITUSHA’s opinion to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of MITUSHA’s site(s) or its network;
- It is necessary in MITUSHA’s opinion to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of MITUSHA or its employees, the users of its website(s), or the public; or it is necessary to fulfill your product or service order.
While MITUSHA continues to work hard to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure and MITUSHA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to MITUSHA over the Internet. Transmitting personal information over the Internet is done at your own risk. MITUSHA welcomes your questions and comments about security and privacy. Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is owned, operated, & maintained by:
MITUSHA International Corporation
626 Roberta Avenue
Dover, DE 19901-4612 USA
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms & conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The contents of this website are © Mitusha International Corporation (“the Company”). All rights reserved. You may not reproduce in any form all or any part of this website. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, audio, video and other material as well as the domain names, tagline, organization and user look-and-feel of this Web Site (collectively, the "Material"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other such laws under both United States and foreign laws, and are owned or controlled by the Company or by third parties that have licensed their Material to the Company. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of the Company. The use of the Material on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited, without the express written permission of the Company. The trademarks, logos and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site are owned by the Company or third parties. You are prohibited from use of those Marks without the express, written permission of the Company or such third party. If you would like information about obtaining the Company's permission to use the Material on your Web site, e-mail us at email@example.com. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material.
- Deleting & Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to change, edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement. MITUSHA reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. The information on this website is provided by the Mitusha International Corporation as a reference only and is intended merely to give a general overview & capability of Mitusha International Corporation. The information is provided on an “as is” basis and all statements and representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) warranties, terms, limitations, including any implied by statute, consumer law or otherwise, are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permissible by law. Accordingly, you should neither rely nor act upon any of the information contained in these pages and, if you choose to do so, it will be entirely at your own risk. We are not obliged to update this website but we may do so from time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access or to close this website at any time.
- Use of links. Where this website contains links to other websites, Mitusha does not in any way endorse the contents of these other websites (with the exception of websites operated by Mitusha). Mitusha has not developed or reviewed the contents of those websites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of these other websites. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Material Provided by You. You agree to ensure that all material you send or upload to this website (Your Material) is legal, truthful, complies with all laws and regulations, does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of us or any third party, is not defamatory, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable and is free of viruses. You are solely responsible for Your Material. If we consider that any part of Your Material exposes us to the risk of a claim or complaint by a third party, we may block access to all or part of this website and remove all or part of Your Material. You must provide all reasonable assistance in this respect. You agree not to use this website to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website. You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Products & Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of their content, order processing, fulfillment, billing & customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you & third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Kent County, Delaware, USA This site is controlled by MITUSHA International Corp. in the State of Delaware, USA. As such, the laws of Kent County, Delaware, USA will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.